Monday, August 21, 2017

3 time management Tips that will improve Your health and productivity

Time management: Tips to reduce stress and improve productivity

Time management can be a difficult thing. What is urgent in your life and what's important to your life often becomes a different thing.

This applies especially at your health which is important but not urgent though like your life depended on it.

Don't go to the gym today is not urgent, but it is very important to Your long-term health.
No, you will not die due to stress these days, but if you didn't notice it earlier, it may just happen.
Not to eat a healthy diet won't make you die today, but it will reduce the risk of cancer and disease.

Is there anything we can do? If we have the time 24 hours a day, how do we use the time effectively?

And most importantly, how do we manage our time to live more healthy and happy life, doing the things that we think are important, and remain accountable to it that urgent?

I am trying to find the answer is the same as You, but based on my experience, there are three time management tips that can function in real life and will help you improve health and productivity.
Get some work done that half-measures

In an era filled with distractions, it's easy for us to divide their attention between what we should do and what information is provided by the community. Usually we balance the need for information, emails, and the list of work to be done in conjunction with what we want to achieve. Very rarely we work without any interference. I mention this as a work in half-measures.
The following is an example of work that half-measures

You start writing a report, but often stopped to check your phone for no reason or open Facebook or Twitter.
You try to create a new routine. Two days later, you read a new fitness program and try the program. You feel no progress at both the program and in the end you will be looking for something better.
Your mind drifts on your email when you are calling someone.

No matter wherever you are and how you can fall in the trap of "work half-measures", the result is always the same, you will never be able to work on tasks within a predefined period of time and because it takes You twice as much to get it done.

Just like most people, I always face this problem at any time and the best way I found to deal with it is to block some time to focus on one project and eliminate others.

I choose one exercise and made it my focus only on activities of fitness. For example, today I will only do squats. The others will be done later.

I shared a few of my time to focus on an important project. I will leave my phone in another room and close the application email, Facebook, and Twitter.

Method of eliminating this disorder is one of the ways that I know of to be able to focus on work and avoid distractions disorders that can make me work half-measures.
The important thing to do first

The disorder and chaos tend to increase as long as your day progresses. At the same time, the decisions and the choices you make in a day it will deplete your spirit.

I find that this also happens when I do fitness. During the process of fitness, my spirits will continue to be reduced to achieve my goals. For that reason, then the thing that I think is more important I do first.

If I have an important article that I need to write, then I'll take a glass of water and start writing. If there is a heavy gym workout, then I always did at the beginning every time exercising.

If you are working on more important things first, then you will not have a day where you feel that you have not been working on something important. By following this simple strategy, you will have a productive day, even though there are things not as You planned.

-Decrease scope, yet remains on schedule

There was a time in which a deadline looks sensible, but I remain convinced that when doing work that matters in the long run, the following schedule will be much more effective.

If we look from a short period of time, then the following schedule will be easier said than done. Try to ask who the fitness plan for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and they will say that it is very difficult to be able to follow their schedule every time without any that fail.
To deal with unplanned disruptions, I made I made a small change in my schedule. My goal is to follow a predefined schedule, instead of the prescribed scope, who were generally opposed to how we usually approach on our goals.

For example, say you wake up today with the intention to run as far as 3 km this afternoon. Later that day, you're busy with your work so that your time to run. Now you have only the rest of the 20 minutes to run.

When this happens, you have two options.

The first is to say that "I've not had time to run" and spend the rest of your time to do other things. Here's what I usually do first. The second option is to reduce Your scope, yet remain on the schedule you have defined. Than ran 3 km, you can run 1 km course or to do five times the sprint. I find this way more effective for long term goals rather than my first choice.

In the routine, maybe the effect given in do sprint five times is not too significant, especially if you are already planning to run as far as 3 km. However if
in the accumulation
, the effect is to always remain on the schedule. No matter what your circumstances and how small the exercises you do, the most important is that you know you will finish the task today. That's why the small goals will become a lifelong habit.

Finish something today, though the very small scope than you have defined.

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon